Staying healthy means
getting to enjoy beer.
- Everyone must wear a mask when entering/exiting the building, going to the bathroom, or waiting in line (socially distanced, of course). Once you are seated at a table with food and/or beverage in front of you, the mask may be removed. However, it must be worn to move about the building.
- We will be doing temperature checks at the door and if you have any symptoms of COVID, you won’t be admitted.
- We are encouraging credit card payments over cash as an added safety measure for our team. You can pay contactlessly through our app! (see below)
- Though there will be a lot of friends here, we have to maintain social distancing and groups must be under 10 when sitting together.
- We have HEPA air filters on in each of the taprooms. When possible, we will keep the windows open (minimally if cold outside).
- There are heat lamps outside to help keep people comfortable when the weather is cooperative for outdoor seating.
The #DrinkARBeer Pledge is our commitment to our customers. We have taken the Pledge so you know we are in compliance with COVID-19 recommended safety guidelines and are doing our part to protect the safety of our community.
Our Pledge To You:
We will continue to be a leader in sanitation and food safety.
- All high-touch surfaces are regularly cleaned & sanitized.
- Seating areas are cleaned & sanitized between customers.
- Indoor and/or outdoor seating complies with recommendedsocial-distancing guidance. Hand washing or sanitizing stations are made available to you . All staff will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- Glassware & utensils are sanitized after each use.
- Common areas and restrooms are cleaned & sanitized regularly.
- All staff will wear a face covering as required by the Arkansas Health Department.
Your Pledge To Us:
- You will abide by Social distancing and sanitation guidelines to protect you, as well as our other patrons and employees.
- You will wear a mask in accordance with Arkansas Health Department guidelines.
- If you are sick, have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), you will stay at home and will not enter. You will enjoy the beer and the company and be patient and courteous with our staff.
Really socially distancing.
Call ahead and place your order to go. Pay through the app.
Order online and you can pick-up or we'll bring it out to your car.