Provide share-worthy beer and memorable experiences, do good for the planet, its people, and our community.
Changing customers perception of beer while inspiring deeper connection, compassion, and positive action in our world.
- Make thought provoking, artisanal beer that elicits a declaration of “Wow!”
- Fresh, quality products made with quality ingredients (locally sourced when possible)
- A positively memorable experience
- Build for the long term:
- Commitment to operating with integrity
- Harness the strength of our team members, listen and encourage creativity on all levels, encourage continued personal and professional development/growth, honor personal accountability and responsibility in taking ownership in the product we produce
- Commit to honoring the planet with sustainable practices
- Create a place of community and contribute positively to the larger community we reside and work in
- Our team extends beyond our employees- from consumers to contributors within all aspects of the brewing process. We are committed to knowing them and listening to their ideas and feedback
- Engage courageous honesty and frank self-assessment within ourselves and each other in regards to the work we do
- Commitment to innovation
- Fun. While we love and are passionate about making awesome beer with our team, this process should never be all consuming. We celebrate life and the diversity it brings. If what we’re doing isn’t fun, we need to re-evaluate.
- Commitment to brewing/beer education to elevate the knowledge of staff and consumers.
Dave Hartmann has been commercially brewing beer for 26 years. He is a Master Brewer, with a diploma from the brewing program at UC Davis. He has worked in small brewpubs as well as overseeing a 100,000+ barrel production brewery. He has commercially brewed in Vermont, California, Wisconsin, New York, and Germany. He has won numerous medals at the World Beer Cup and Great American Beer Fest. He is also a Cicerone Level 1. He has served as a consultant and educator within the craft field. He was a co-owner of Empire Brewing in New York. Dave will serve as the Brewmaster and assist with administrative and taproom duties.
Wendy Reese Hartmann
Wendy Reese Hartmann has been in the health and fitness field for over 26 years working with private clients, corporate clients, and groups. She has taught thousands of students. She holds a MA in Applied Community Change and Conservation. She has operated her business, Whole Being Inc, since 2004. She has written/published three books, maintained a blog since 2008, and hosts a podcast. She has studied marketing with Seth Godin. She has also been a huge fan of craft beer for a dozen years and has worked with breweries in Arizona and Vermont for over 10 years serving beer and interacting with consumers at festivals and special events. She is a Cicerone Level I.