“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way –
things I had no words for.”
Art has the ability to awaken within us what otherwise lies buried within. It has the ability to engage us in conversations we might not otherwise engage. That’s why we choose to highlight local artists in our taproom.
Looking to show your art?
EMAIL A SMAPLE OF WORK AND CONTACT INFO TO WENDY@GOTAHOLD.BEER
Artists will be selected by January 15 and the art will rotate monthly or every two months. Artists are expected to:
- Provide a framed bio with contact info if shipping is available,
- provide info cards for each piece along with tacky putty to adhere to wall,
- created a Facebook event page,
- host an artist reception,
- submit a press release to local radio and newspapers.
Artists receive 80% of sales.
Art must be able to hang on the walls without additional structural support.
Art must be family friendly.
In our experience, art priced under $500 is most likely to sell.
Spaces range from 24″ x 36″ up to 60″ x 48″. Depending on size, 10-20 pieces would be a typical show.